Press Play: 8 YouTube Tutorials on Managing Frizzy Hair
If you have frizzy hair, you are not alone, every hair type experiences frizz and static, especially when summer rolls around. From hair that’s as poofy as a poodle to fluffy as a lion’s mane, these top YouTube tutorials are sure to help you manage all types of frizzy hair. Get ready to press play ‘cause no matter if you’re a straight-y or a curly, smooth, defined strands are within your reach.
1. How To Tame Frizzy Hair: Mimi from Luxy Hair, shares what makes hair frizzy and how to manage it. She goes over the do’s and don’ts of frizzy hair, for example, don’t ever brush your hair when it’s dry and stop feeding your hair alcohol, it´s damaging. She swears by Essence of Morocco Nourishing Hair Argan Oil ($26) for taming frizz and smoothing flyaways and frayed ends with KMS Hair Play Design Wax ($15) Her number one take away for managing frizz — feed your hair moisture!
source: youtube.com @ Luxy Hair
2. How To Get A Super Sleek Blowout Without The Frizz: Learn how to get the quickest blowout of your life with the expertise from celebrity stylist Harry Josh. Brace yourself because this tutorial will take your blowout from ordinary to extraordinary in just three easy steps. Be sure to use John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum ($9) for the ultimate taming power and sheen.
source: youtube.com @ Teen Vogue
3. 10 Ways To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair: If you find yourself choosing between a shower or dry shampoo in the morning then these simple tips are for you. Not only will you be armed with some useful ways to battle frizzy hair, but you’ll also get two DIY recipes for making that unruly hair totally manageable.
source: youtube.com @ C0OK1EMONSTER
4. How To Tame Frizzy Hair — My Hair Care Routine: If you have uncontrollable, thick, frizzy hair, this is your tutorial for taming that mane. Kayleena lays down some basic rules to follow: Don’t wash your hair every day, deep condition regularly, and hair oil is a must for diminishing frizz. Try this yummy Agave Healing Oil ($24) to seal in moisture for your thirsty locks. You’ll also learn how to blow dry and flat iron your strands with sleek and shiny results thanks to Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Mist ($20).
source: youtube.com @ Kayleena
5. How To Tame Frizzy, Wavy Hair (No Heat): No flat irons or blow dryers needed for beautiful frizz-free hair? Sign me up! Neha Jay, shares her secret to smooth, shiny hair and all it takes is your fave serum, a paddle brush and a silk scarf. The trick is wrapping your hair a là Bette Davis to keep your tresses sleek and glossy, follow along to learn how it’s done.
source: youtube.com @ Neha Jay
6. How to Save Post Workout Curls!: Yes, it’s possible to revive post-workout curls and BiancaReneeToday, is spilling all her best secrets for transforming post-workout locks into well behaved curls. All you need are H2O and Shea Moisture´s Curl Enhancing Smoothie ($13) to define your post-sweat sesh coils.
source: youtube.com @ BiancaReneeToday
7. Hair Hacks For Curly Hair – How To Fix Dryness, Breakage and Frizz: Get ready to jot down Andrea’s need-to- know hacks for refreshing frizzy curls, detangling, co-washing and then some! She’s dishing the lowdown on styling your hair naturally, preventing breakage, adding moisture and rocking those curls the way they were meant to be.
source: youutube.com @ AlexandrasGirlyTalk
8. Big Hair Don’t Care: The perfect curl? Frizzy hair don’t care! When frizz has you beat, embrace it and follow along as Shameless Maya pumps up the volume with her tricks to reaching great heights with frizzy, Diana Ross hair. Rock that big hair don’t care ‘tude and be sure to accessorize your fierce and fabulous “frizz-out” for the full effect.
source: youtube.com @ Shameless Maya
Take that frizz! If you have any frizz-taming tips, be sure to share them in the comments below.
Latest posts by Michelle Swift (see all)
- How to Tame Frizzy Hair: 10 Hair Products That Work (Under $30) - August 27, 2016
- Press Play: 8 YouTube Tutorials on Managing FrizzyHair - August 17, 2016
- 6 Hair Products You Should Always Avoid To Put AnEnd Frizzy Hair - August 7, 2016